The Happy Holi is a very colourful Festival. In 2013, this Festival will be celebrated on the 27th March and 28th March. All the People celebrate this Festival with so many sweets and playing with each other by Colours.
This is a religious spring festival which is celebrated by the Hindus and called this festival is a day of colours and Sweets. In Earlier Time, the Lord Krishna playing a Holi Festival with the Radha Ji and other Gopi’s.
This Holi Festival is mainly fall in the month of the February and March every year. The Place Mathura, where the Lord Krishna grew up and this festival is celebrated for 16 days in Mathura.
This Celebration is only for the Divine Love of the Radha for the Lord Krishna. The Place of Love and a Season of Love.
StateWise Celebration of Holi :
- India : Gujrat Holi is full of Sweets, food, Music and Dance. They Celebrate this Festival like this.
- India : Uttar Pradesh playing Holi, a Lath Maar Holi.
- India : Uttarakhand Holi is Kamauni Holi.
- India : Bihar Holi is also known as Phagwa Holi.
- India : Bengal Holi is full of malpoa, kheer sandesh, basanti sandesh (saffron), saffron milk, payash, and related foods.
- India : Goa Holi is also known as Signo.
Powered by Facebook Comments